Monday, June 26, 2006

We love it! (What is it?)

Alas, here is an amusing wedding-related issue: Gifts of Indeterminate Use

In other news, Tara and I went to the SF Marathon, uh, I mean Pride Parade, yesterday. Sorry I got confused. The marathon is shorter in duration, so I really shouldn't mix them up so easily!

We marched with the Gay Games athletes, as we are competing in Dancesport (Ballroom Latin Dancing) in July in Chicago. After we marched, we tried to pick up DP forms from the PFLAG booth folks. (Alphabet soup anyone?) but they had run out. It seems lots of glbt folks are gettin' hitched. I actually thought the guy (father of two gay kids) was joking when I asked him if I could have a form and he smiled and said no! LOL.

We also stopped by the Marriage Equality booth to check out the latest info and to sign their "Declaration of Marriage" petition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home