Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Be my Valentine

It's been awhile since I've posted to our blog. I typed the URL this morning to see if Wen has had much to say (her writing is much more prolific than mine) and alas, up popped the page, complete with her wit and humor. I noticed, however, that my name was missing as a contributor. Funny. Could I have possibly been booted off Blogger for not blogging? Is my fiance enjoying the single life again and she failed to inform me? Nope. Seems Blogger went through some updates awhile back and since I obviously failed to comply with their new account requirements, my name was removed from the blog. Not to worry though... I'm back:)

Happy early Valentine's Day to everyone! We will be celebrating ours tonight with yummy food and much amore'. Love is in the air and what's so wrong with that? (I love you Wendy!)

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/13/BAG4DO3NRM1.DTL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home