Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's in the Water...

My work colleagues have been busy getting engaged (and married), too. A. is the "old married one" now, having been at it for about 6 months. ;) Then there is the other A. Let's call her A2. She managed to elope over the holidays back East.

Five other couples are currently engaged: me, J2, D & J, K, and L. (D & J both work here). Now, before you think this is no big thing, this is MOST of the folks who do the same job I do.

People with the same job as I have (in this office): 9, sometimes 10.
People engaged: 6 (one doesn't do the same job I do, but is engaged to someone who does.)
Recently married: 2.

So, what's a company to do?

Throw an engagement and recently married party, that's what. We're all invited over to our boss's house in a week or so for some festivities. How's that for cool?

Oh and btw, one of the other couples is a gay male couple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home